VA Loans: Refinance or Purchase A Home
With VA Loans, refinancing qualifications are easy to meet. No down payment when buying a home. VA loans make getting a mortgage easy. Would less stringent qualification and credit requirements help you? Are your down payment funds not enough for a conventional loan? If you already have a VA Loan, would you like to save money with an easy and fast IRRL Streamline refinance?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, a VA Loan may be right for you! A VA loan is the easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying if you are a honorably discharged veteran. VA Loans give you a government-insured loan with fixed rate options.
VA Loan Qualification Requirements
- Certificate of Eligibility
- 620+ credit score
- Co-borrower must be veteran’s spouse or un-remarried surviving spouse of an eligible veteran who has passed away due to service related injuries
How A VA Loan Works
- 30, 25, and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- You can pay your mortgage at any time without any pre-payment penalties
- Your payment will depend on your situation and the current interest rates.
VA Loan Options
- Receive a lower funding rate by placing a 5% or down payment
If you need advice specific to your situation, please contact us below or at 708-531-8388.