- Low and NO down payment available
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- No PMI for loan amounts up to $750,000
- 15/1, 10/1, 7/1, 5/1 adjustable-rate terms available
- Available for 1-2 unit primary residences
- Deferred student debt cloud be excluded from payment ratios
- Medical doctors (MD)
- Doctors of dental science (DDS)
- Doctors of dental medicine or surgeons (DMD)
- Doctors of optometry (OD)
- Doctors of ophthalmology (MD)
- Doctors of osteopathy (DO)
Payment, Rate and APR Assumptions
Below is a payment, rate and APR example for the zero down doctor loan program listed above. At a purchase price of $750,000 with $0 down, taking out a 10/1 Libor ARM loan with an interest rate of 4.125% / 4.231 APR, the principal and interest would be $3,634.87. This program does not require mortgage insurance. This payment does not include taxes and insurance. Actual payment with those items will be higher. This assumption assumes a 740 credit score, 100% loan to value, 60-day lock period, and zero points for an owner-occupied, single-family detached home which will be used as a primary residence.
Rates will vary for different loan terms and can change at any time. Loan amount limits can also change. Talk to one of our mortgage bankers for a personalized quote.