- Low and NO down payment available
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- No PMI for loan amounts up to $750,000
- 15/1, 10/1, 7/1, 5/1 adjustable-rate terms available
- Available for 1-2 unit primary residences
- Deferred student debt cloud be excluded from payment ratios
- Medical doctors (MD)
- Doctors of dental science (DDS)
- Doctors of dental medicine or surgeons (DMD)
- Doctors of optometry (OD)
- Doctors of ophthalmology (MD)
- Doctors of osteopathy (DO)
Payment, Rate and APR Assumptions
Below is a payment, rate and APR example for the zero down doctor loan program listed above. On a 10/1 Libor ARM with an interest rate of 4.125% / 4.231 APR, the principal and interest would be 3,634.87. This program does not require mortgage insurance. This payment does not include taxes and insurance. Actual payment with those items will be higher. This assumption assumes a 740 credit score, 100% loan to value and zero points for a single family detached home which will be used as a primary residence.
Rates will vary for different loan terms and can change at any time.