Getting Pre-Approved for a Jumbo Mortgage
While getting approved for a jumbo mortgage is easier than it was a few years ago, it is still a difficult process, especially for the unprepared borrower or the inexperienced loan officer.
The key to getting approved without shaving years off of your life due to stress is preparation. You need to be prepared and get all documentation to your lender quickly.
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 day period (2 if paid twice per month, 3 if paid bi-weekly)
- Federal tax returns for the last two years with all W2s and 1099s (all pages)
- Business federal tax returns (if applicable) with all K1s (all pages)
- Most recent bank and investment statements covering the most recent 60 day period (all pages)
- Purchase agreement with all riders for the home you are purchasing and the home you are selling, if applicable
United Home Loans is well versed in jumbo mortgage lending. Contact one of our experienced mortgage lenders below. We are happy to provide a mortgage rate and payment quote and discuss what jumbo mortgage loan program will work best for you and your family.