Renting Sucks. Homeowning Helps.
It's time to find the perfect companion because, with homeownership, furry friends are welcome. You’ll also likely save money on your monthly housing expense and start investing in yourself by building equity. Ready to learn more? United Home Loans is the smartest place to start.
- Qualify with a down payment as low as 3%
- Combat rising rent costs with fixed monthly payments
- Take advantage of potential tax benefits
- Invest in yourself by building equity
- Make your own rules and enjoy the pride of ownership
Loan Payment Example
For Compliance Purposes: The payment on a $250,000 30-year fixed-rate loan at a rate of 4.625% and a 97% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1,406.18 with -0- points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 5.201%. Payment includes cost for mortgage insurance premium (PMI) but does not include tax and insurance escrows. The actual payment amount will be greater. Restrictions may apply.