Jumbo Loans

Ask a Jumbo Genius – Self-Employed


What is involved in getting a Jumbo Loan if you’re self-employed?

It depends on your level of self-employment. If you’re a sole proprietor, we ask for personal tax returns from the last two years. If your company is an S Corp, C Corp, or Partnership, we ask for personal and business tax returns from the last two years. United Home Loans is an expert at securing loans for the self-employed. For advice specific to your situation, contact a Jumbo Genius below or call 708-531-8388.