Home Ownership & The Pre-Approval Mortgage Process
Let us guide you through the home buying & pre-approval mortgage process.
1. Pre-approval mortgage process in the Midwest and throughout the U.S.
- By learning more about the pre-approval mortgage process in the Midwest and getting a United Home Loans pre-approval, you have taken a crucial first step toward the purchase of your new home.
- Home sellers and real estate agents will know you are a serious and qualified home buyer! Go here to find out more about the UHL pre-approval process.
2. Begin your home search
- United Home Loans is a local lender that focuses on the greater Midwest real estate market.
- We work with trusted real estate agents that work throughout Greater Chicago including Chicago, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Hinsdale, LaGrange, Naperville, Oak Brook, Oak Park, Orland Park, St. Charles, Schaumburg, Western Springs, Westmont, Wheaton, Winnetka and everywhere in between.
3. Make an offer after understanding the pre-approval mortgage process in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Tennessee and Wisconsin
- Your real estate agent will guide you through the steps to make your first offer.
- This is the time to request seller-paid closing costs and points which could help lower your interest rate and monthly payment.
- Also, seller-paid closing costs will lower your out-of-pocket expense so more of your money will go toward your down payment.
- This is an important time to consult with your real estate attorney.
4. Sign a purchase agreement
- After negotiations are complete with the home seller, you’ll sign your purchase agreement usually contingent upon your mortgage approval.
- With a UHL pre-approval, you will already know your loan should be officially approved subject to the appraisal.
- Make sure your attorney reviews your purchase agreement as soon as possible, hopefully within 24 hours of acceptance.
5. Go to closing
Contact United Home Loans
- At closing, you will sign your mortgage, note and other loan- and title-related documents.
- You will need to wire your remaining funds to the closing for your down payment and closing costs, since Illinois is now a Good Funds state; the lender will disburse the loan proceeds to complete the transaction.
- You are ready to move into your new home!
today to find out more about the pre-approval mortgage process and taking the first steps toward the dream of home ownership!