Midwest home loans for first-time home buyers.
We can help you understand home loans for first-time home buyers.
Today is a great time to be a first-time buyer in the greater Chicago market. Home prices are more affordable now, Illinois mortgage interest rates
are still near historic lows, and there are several creative programs available regarding Illinois home loans, Indiana home loans, Michigan home loans, Minnesota home loans, Wisconsin home loans, for first-time home buyers
Below are some examples of Midwest home loans for first-time buyers
. Such Illinois mortgage programs and financing solutions will help make home ownership in greater Chicago both possible and affordable for first-time home buyers:
- FHA home loans with as little as 3.5% down.
- Conventional fixed-rate home loans with as little as 5% down.
- PMI buyout programs (eliminates monthly mortgage insurance).
- Tax credit programs available through IHDA (Illinois Housing).
- Down payment assistance programs through IHDA.
- VA financing with no down payment required for qualified veterans.
Home buyer education is the key to understanding and utilizing many of these Illinois home loan programs. For information on Midwest home loans for first-time home buyers
or any of these Midwest home loan programs for first-time home buyers,
please call us at 708-31-8388 or click here to contact United Home Loans