FHA loans make getting a mortgage easy.
Refinancing qualifications are easy to meet. Low down payment when buying a home.
- Would less stringent qualification and credit requirements help you?
- Are your funds available for down payment or your home equity less than 20%?
- If you already have an FHA loan, would you like to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, an FHA loan may be right for you! An FHA loan is the easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying. FHA loans give you a government-insured loan with flexible choices – opt for the security of a fixed rate or the versatility of an FHA 5-year ARM.
Here's how it works
FHA loan qualification requirements:
- Credit scores as low as 640 may qualify.
- You can refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value.
- Buy a home with a down payment of as little as 3.5% (primary home).
How an FHA loan works:
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages are available.
- You can pay your mortgage at any time without any pre-payment penalties.
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates.
- Your payment will depend on your situation and the current interest rates.
FHA loan extra options:
- You can refinance your FHA loan easier and faster with FHA Streamline. It is possible there may be no appraisal.